You are here: Home
> News and Alerts
News and Alerts
- 23 June 2007 - Plenary/Symposium Presentations
A number of PLenary and Symposium speakers have kindly agreed to allow their presentations to be placed on this web site. More presentations may be available in the near future. Please check the Plenary and Symposium pages.
- 28 May 2007 - Poster Prizes Announced
Poster Prize winners are listed on the Competitions page.
- 21 May 2007 - HGM2007 Open - Abstracts On-line
HUGO is pleased to announce the opening of HGM2007. Abstracts for the Plenary, Symposium, Workshop, and Poster Sessions are now available On-line.
- 14 May 2007 - HUGO Office has Moved
The HUGO Office has moved. Details of the new address can be found on the Contacts page. e-Mail contact may be intermittent for a few days - we apologise for any inconvenience.
- 20 Apr 2007 - Poster Session Times available
Details of Poster Session Times can now be found on the Posters Programme page.
- 13 Apr 2007 - Workshop and Poster Titles available
Details of Workshop and Poster Presentations can now be found via the Workshops and Posters Programme pages.
- 31 Mar 2007 - Selection for Oral Presentation Complete
Selection of abstracts for oral presentation at workshops is now complete and all invitations have been accepted. A list of workshop speakers is available on the Workshops Programme page. A list of presentation titles will be available soon.
- 9 Mar 2007 - HGM2007 Public Forum
Details of the HGM2007 Public Forum can be found on the Public Forum page.
- 4 Mar 2007 - Selection for Oral Presentation Underway
Selection of abstracts for oral presentation at workshops is now underway, but is not yet complete. Authors will be notified by e-mail if they have been selected. If you have not been notified, do not despair - some selections are still being made, and not every invitation to present is accepted. You may be on the reserve list.
- 25 Feb 2007 - Accommodation Booking Site Now Available
The accommodation booking site is now on-line. See the Accommodation page.
- 19 Feb 2007 - EARLY BIRD DEADLINE EXTENDED FOR REGISTRATION AND ABSTRACTS
HUGO apologises for the unavailability of the Registration Web Site on Friday. Please note that if you register now, your Early Bird discount will still apply. Abstract submissions have also been extended until Friday 23 Feb to compensate for the above problems.
- 16 Feb 2007 - LAST DAY FOR EARLY BIRD DEADLINE
Early Bird Discounts end on Feb 16. Also, abstracts submitted after this date will not be considered for oral presentation.
- 1 Feb 2007 - Genome Canada Support for Canadian Students/Young Scientists
HUGO is delighted to be able to announce that generous sponsorship from GENOME CANADA allows us to offer 50 FREE REGISTRATIONS TO CANADIAN STUDENTS. See the Student Support from Genome Canada page for details.
- 14 Feb 2007 - TWO DAYS TILL EARLY BIRD DEADLINE
Remember - Early Bird Discounts end on Feb 16. Also, abstracts submitted after this date will not be considered for oral presentation.
- 3 Jan 2007 - Happy New Year!
May we take this opportunity to wish everyone our best wishes for a happy and prosperous 2007.
- 21 Dec 2006 - Holiday Period
The HGM2007 server will be running unattended from Friday 22nd December 2006 until Wednesday 3rd January inclusive. You may wish to avoid submitting abstracts during this period, as problems may not be resolved until 4th Jan 2007, and abstracts will not be peer reviewed until the New Year. May we take this opportunity to wish everyone our compliments of the season and our best wishes for a happy and prosperous 2007.
- 10 Dec 2006 - Abstract Submissions now open
Workshop abstract submissions are now open via the Abstracts page on this server.
Invited Plenary and Symposium speakers: please submit using the forms on the Invited Speakers page.
- 27 Nov 2006 - HGM2007 Registration Web Site now available
The HGM2007 registration web site is now acessible via the Registration page on this server.
- 2 Oct 2006 - HGM2007 Web Site now available
The HGM2007 web site is now available. Much of the information, including details of the programme, will be added as soon as it is available.
- 8 Jul 2006 - HGM2007 Web Site Under Construction
The HGM2007 web site is now under construction. The advanced notice page will be replaced with the full site in due course.
Created Saturday, 08-Jul-2006 08:47:24 BST
Sat 23 Jun 2007 18:49:57 BST