A list of Canadian visa offices can be found on the Citizenship and Immigration Canada web site.
Here is a list of countries whose citizens have a Visa Requirement to enter or transit Canada as visitors. The page also contains an explicit list of exemptions from visa requirement.
If you require a visa please apply in plenty of time.
If you require a letter of invitation, then please contact the HUGO Secretariat at email@example.com.
Public Transport Info (buses and metro)
Miscellaneous General Information
- Dialling Codes: Canada: +1 - Montreal Area Codes: 514/450
- Mobile/Cell 'Phones: 1900 band (as USA)
- Electricity: 110V 60Hz using flat pin A or B type plugs
- Local Currency: Canadian Dollar ($)- there are 100 cents in a Dollar.
- Bank Notes: This is what Canadian Bank Notes look like.
- Exchange Rate: Check the Exchange Rate
- Local Time: Check the Local Time in Montreal. In May (Daylight Savings in operation), Montreal is 4 hours behind GMT/UTC, 5 hours behind London (British Summer Time)
- Weather: Current Weather in Montreal can be checked here, along with weather maps, satellite data, infra-red, etc. The average high temperature for Montreal in May is 18.8°C (65.8°F) and the average low is 6.2°C (43.2°F).