The HGM2007 exhibition will be ongoing throughout the conference. To maximise the use of space and to offer every exhibitor excellent opportunitites for interacting with participants, exhibition stands will be located on the Convention Level. The posters and cyber café are both nearby, and the lecture rooms are all closely connected, making exhibitors an integral part of the whole proceedings. Following receipt of your completed form, with payment, you will receive a message from the official exhibition suppliers. Full support services, including power supply, telephone, and internet connections can be ordered through our Exhibition Contractor:
GES Canada Contact: Charles Rye (General Manager) Tel: +1 514 861 9494 #13 Fax: +1 514 392 1577 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: http://www.gesexpo.ca/
Three Steps to Exhibiting
- Complete and send to HUGO, the downloadable Exhibitor Registration Form
- After being allocated a Booth Number, complete the on-line Exhibit Personnel Form to specify those of your staff who are to receive the Complimentary Delegate Badge and Exhibitor Badges
- Complete the on-line Company Information Form - this info will be printed in the Programme Book
The booth package comprises the following:
- 3m x 3m Booth
- 8 foot high Back Wall
- 1 x 6 foot Skirted Table
- 1 x Company name on 3m fascia board
- 2 x Tracklight with 3 x 130 watt bulbs
- 2 x Grey Upholstered Chairs
- 1 x Waste Basket
- 2 x 1m Shelves
- 1 x 3m x 3m Blue Carpet
- Listing of your company in meeting Programme Book for products and services
- 1 x Complimentary full delegate registration for the Scientific Sessions; this registration comprises:
- Access to all scientific sessions; conference materials; coffee breaks; the Welcome Reception; the Conference Dinner.
- 3 x Booth Personnel Passes (allow entry to exhibition hall only)
- 7 x Exhibitor Guest passes
Multiple booths are available, and need not be adjacent. Exhibit space will be allocated by HUGO and space will not be confirmed until full payment has been received.
If you choose to sponsor some aspect of HGM2007 you will receive additional benefits. HUGO is very aware of the needs of sponsoring and exhibiting companies to receive the maximum benefit and profile from their expenditure and we hope we have put together attractive packages that reflect this. If you are interested in receiving the Sponsorship Opportunities information pack please email the HGM2007 Secretariat at email@example.com and check out the Sponsorship Information page.
All slots for Company Events are now taken.